I ordered a bathing suit from target.com. When it had not arrived 2 weeks later I wrote & asked if it had even been shipped. This was their reply

"I see that the swim short is listed on our website as "Arriving soon! Order now for shipment in 2 to 4 weeks," it means that supplies are limited and there may be a lot of other guests interested in buying it too. That makes it hard to know when we'd be able to fill your order, but in most cases we'll ship it within four weeks of when you order. If it takes longer than that, we'll e-mail you to let you know and ask if you still want us to keep the order open."

So basically they are selling a product they don't have, & will ship it whenever they darn well feel like it. I canceled the order. And BTW, they sure as heck had already charged my card. I won't ever buy from that site again.

Review about: Target Website.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Peterborough, New Hampshire, United States #239335

all sorts of stores, not just target, run out of items all the time.sometimes, people buy items faster than they can be replenished.

if you got your money back, you have nothing to cry over.there are more important things in life to worry about.

Acworth, Georgia, United States #239024

Yeah, silly me. I thought just because they advertised an item they were actually selling it.

Peterborough, New Hampshire, United States #238757

Maybe you should read the fine print and the description about the item?