I purchased a $200.00 TV from Target.com and paid with a PayPal credit card. The TV shipped and was scanned into a NJ UPS terminal.

8 days latter it had still not left the terminal. It was a gift and at this point it was pretty obvious it was lost, damaged or stolen before it came to me. I contacted Target and was told to call back tomorrow and I would be offered an immediate refund. When I did call back I was told that they USE AN OVERSEAS COMPANY FOR THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAD TOLD ME THAT.

ARE YOU KIDDING??? The only remedy offered was a Target Gift Card for the amount of the TV. They said that because it was an on-line electronics RETURN that was all they will offer. I stated that I am returning nothing.

I never received my order.

I had to purchase the TV elsewhere because it was a gift and am stuck with a Target Gift Card that went on my credit card for a company that just ripped me off. No wonder they are not doing well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no accountability and unethical. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Target needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments