I went online and ordered matching Christmas pajamas for my sons family. Checked to be sure all items were available before placing order.

All 4 items confirmed. Today 2 pkgs. Were delivered but when i checked tracking my grandsons pjs were cancelled. Called customer service..had to keep hitting 0 to get put on hold to speak to a live person.

Once connected I was told that just because the item is available to order does not guarrantee that it is in stock! I asked what they were supposed to do with set of matching family pjs with onr outfit missing? What was the point of matching? She said there was nothing she could do.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on! I will never order from target.com again!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Isn't that one of the purposes of customer service? ....to serve the customer?

...I mean, if there isn't a problem, I don't think she would have called customer service.

And in this particular case, target made a claim...she made the purchase, target took her money, and then only to tell her they couldn't fulfill their end of the bargain due to this and that, but never really taking ownership of their mistakes.

to Rena Orange, California, United States #914122

It is not about them not taking ownership, it is about her refusing to admit the reason she was hung up on was because she was rude on the telephone, have mommy read my response to you.

Orange, California, United States #913892

Most likely the reason you were hung up on was because you were rude, which you "forgot" to mention. If you are rude they have every right to hang up.