Book bag zipper broke two weeks after we received. Didn't return it because my kindergartener needed the book bag, last week the other zipper broke.

When I called Target Customer service and spoke to "Frank" which I know is an English name for someone in another country he said he could do not anything for me because it was over 90 days. Meanwhile I had to go to Target to buy a new book bag on Saturday. I will NEVER purchase from Target.com again.

Stick to Amazon their customer service is wonderful and they care about their customers. Shame on Target that I had to spend over $60 on two book bags!

Comments

First Born Triplet
Markham, Ontario, Canada #799899

Easy solution, now you have a recent receipt return the damaged book bag claiming it was the one you recently bought.

never buy a book bag at target. Amazon is a great store and has almost everything discounted.

You will be buying book bags for a long time invest in a good one JANSPORT are great they can often be kept for more then 2-3 years w/boys handling them. "JanSport engineers quality, durable, and reliable products. So, if your pack ever breaks down, simply return it to our warranty center.

We'll fix it or if we can't we'll replace it or refund it. We stand by our packs for a lifetime and since we've been making packs since 1967, that's a guarantee you can stand by."

If you didn't likes Target's return policy why on earth would you go to Target and buy another book bag. It's your own fault for continuing to buy at Target.

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #799459

you didn't "HAVE" to buy 2 book bags. you obviously didn't try to goto the store with the online receipt and explain the situation.

while I can't say for target as I don't work there. I do work retail and we've taken care of customers in store with their online purchases when/where we can as it's the right thing to do. we're talking a $30 book bag right? but no you continued to let your child use it rather then take it into a store and TRY to see if they'd take care of you like a good retailer would right?

nope you waited till it broke further and PAST Their already generous 90 return policy. many stores only allow 30 days on many purchases and some only 2 weeks. it's to help cut down on fraudulent returns of people getting what I term "free rentals" of things. they buy them and try to return them later on after using them claiming they "dont' work" now i'm not saying this is what you did, not at all.

but what you did is almost as bad.

you KNOWINGLY kept a defective item until it broke further then are now upset that they won't help you since it's past the well documented return period? they could still choose to help you which would be nice of course but if they don't you should NOT be surprised at all since you did wait too long and that is YOUR fault now not theirs.

You tried to return an item past a very generous 90 day return policy and were rightfully refused a return. What's the problem? Did you think it came with a free lifetime warranty?

to Simon Lexington, Kentucky, United States #806635

Are you still sucking C*ck?

Did you try taking the bag back to a store? How do you know the name Frank is English for somebody in a foreign country?

Most stores have a 90 day deadline for returning merchandise. I just looked at three pages of book bags on the Target web site and there were all kinds of them that were considerably lower priced than what you claim to have paid.

This included a lot of the licensed ones that would be appropriate for a Kindergartner. Something is fishy in your story.