I ordered a TV on 11/22/12 and it is 12/17/12 and I have not received it. I have called customer service six times and have been hung up on three times, once by a supervisor.

They have no notion of customer service. You are speaking to a foreigner who you can't understand and they can't help. Target is a f**king disgrace. They are blaming their delivery company Home Direct USA and want me to contact them.

Home Direct does not pick up the phone. Even Target's reps can not get through. I ordered from Target not from Home Indirect WTF.

Target.com is a scam. Do not order from Target.com.

Review about: Target Delivery Service.

Comments

I have never ordered through Target.com, but will take your advice and make sure it stays that way.

However, don't think just because it's a .com that Target's problems are exclusive to that. Their stores are equally as bad, and they will embarass you to your face in front of other customers (as if trying to make some kind of example out of you and your problems).

Buyers should beware of anything bearing the Target name. They will not give customer satisfaction if it requires them reimbursing you by any means.