ordered a bike for my grandson on 11/26 and received it on the 30th. Put it together and the brake cable was broke so chatted on line with a rep on 12/3 and they emailed a mailing label to send it back in and when they received it they would mail me a new one.

was told I would have it before Christmas. Mailed in on 12/5. called an talked to a foreigner on Dec. 18 who said they had received mine and mailed out my new one the week before and I should have it Dec.

20. Chatted on line with someone new on Dec.22 who said they never received my broken one and had not sent out the new one because they were waiting on the broken one. She did not seem to know why the other guy said that it was mailed out. She was going to override the waiting and get one sent out to me.

Still waiting and had to give my grandson a bike with no cable. Very disappointed in Target and will think again before purchasing something from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Pam123 stated that there is a room for improvement of dealings with customer service and online shipping delivery practices on targets end. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target shipping service. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments