I ordered a crib for my very daughter who is due now . I ordered it in July got in at the end of July, she and her husband discovered that the side rail was split .

I called Target.com to find that they just could not help us, just send it back for a refund. TARGET.COM ARE *** no other way to put it. They said call the mfg and of course we did. they were very nice and said of course we will send you the part asap.

Three weeks later nothing . We called its on its way for sure just dodn't hold your breath. Target passes us along sorry we can't help if she would like to return it to a store they would gladly refund her money if she has her copy of the receipt.

Shame on them she is due now I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM TARGET.COM AGAIN. Be careful of them they are not nice people go anywhere but there.

Comments

There's good advice for you Grandmother -

Since you couldn't get satisfaction with the crib you ordered, get another one! :upset :x

Seems like if you had just returned it and re-ordered a new one you wouldn't be waiting anymore. Most of Target's products are made in China and it is quicker to replace the whole product than to get a part.

This is true of any retailer that imports products. In the future take their advice and return the product and get a new one.