1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a pair of shoes for my son and they were of such poor quality that they were broken and looked terrible in less than a week! I took them back without a reciept and they would take then back because they "couldn't verify that they were less than a week old, and they looked much more worn then that" (even though they could look up my credit card!)

The last 2 times I have been to Target, was unimpressed with how they treated me at the register- not blatently rude, but close to it. After my experience this afternoon with their terrible quality and even worse custemer service, I don't think I'll be back!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cherokee usa shoes from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1217949

By all means, it's the company's fault that you don't keep your receipts to anything, nor take care of anything. Bad company, bad!

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217982

She also claimed she beat her son up and it was their fault for making her angry. What happened to that update?

to unfairhiringprastices Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States #1218222

she probably deleted the comment, must have realized how horrible she sounds. Who the h*ll would write that they hurt their kid? People are idiots.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217705

You are a mother and a role model. Grow up.

You lost your receipt so your predicament is your own fault. Is this the kind of example you want to set for your son, to not take responsibility for your actions?

Be responsible and keep your own *** receipts