Cashier Patricia was arrogant, rude, and incompetent. The payment pad pen was not responding and I was waiting for her to acknowledge me.

She kept staring at her till. I asked her what I should do. She replied "I didn't know what you were doing." I point out that the device wasn't taking my signature. She then goes on to say it's waiting for your signature.

I keep on signing. She still is fixated on her till. She again says just sign it. I tell her I have been.

She then says people just use their finger. I then asked her why didn't she tell to do that to begin with instead of taking the extra time and holding up the line.

She nastily replied "everybody uses their finger" and I repeated "you should have told me." She then replied again "everybody does" to get in the last word. She continued to mock me after I walked away.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1031863

You were the rude one. You made that sarcastic comment "you should have told me this" You did not need to make that comment. You started this incident and have the nerve to call her rude when she was defending herself.