1.5

So, I buy gift cards "early" from Target to mail "early" to my relatives. No 5% discount and then 13 days later they offer a one day 10% off on gift cards.

Did I get anything for the $250.00 I spent, did my sister get anything for the $600.00 she spent? NOOOOOOOO ---- Absolutely NOT. They wait till five days before Christmas, when most people have little money left, to offer their enormous discount. So their offer is either a psychological ploy to a) get you to spend more money because of their "huge" discount; OR b) give NO DISCOUNT to all the early shoppers, thus saving themselves thousands and thousands of dollars - at the customers expense.

I guess there is a lesson here. 1. Shop very late at Target to get your tiny 10% discount OR 2. The Better Choice - don't shop here at all - EVER - NADA - no way, never again.

Do I make myself clear. Is there anything you don't understand about what I said about this sleazy company?

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments