Today the same thing happened to me! The site wasn't working and I kept trying to place my order and never got confirmation just an error message.

Something made me check my profile account and it was submitted four times!! When I called I had to listen to music for 40 minutes and listen to unhelpful staff who feigned sympathy but clearly no real depth of concern - attitude nothing we can do sorry! Too much time has elapsed, why because I was on hold for forty minutes!!! Then I asked to speak to a manager who aggressively hung up on me!

Wish I got his name so furious with Target, won't be going there again!! If any person at Target has a shred if decent customer service sees this please respond.

I didn't like: Rude employees, Employees who hang up on you.

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #999261

After you hit submit when placing an order online NEVER hit refresh or submit again, otherwise this happens.

to MattD78 Orange, California, United States #1000744

I think this is exactly what happened, this is exactly why young children such as the OP should have a parent present with them when ordering online. I bet the Op "forgot" to mention that the manager hung up on them because they were rude.