Today the same thing happened to me! The site wasn't working and I kept trying to place my order and never got confirmation just an error message.

Something made me check my profile account and it was submitted four times!! When I called I had to listen to music for 40 minutes and listen to unhelpful staff who feigned sympathy but clearly no real depth of concern - attitude nothing we can do sorry! Too much time has elapsed, why because I was on hold for forty minutes!!! Then I asked to speak to a manager who aggressively hung up on me!

Wish I got his name so furious with Target, won't be going there again!! If any person at Target has a shred if decent customer service sees this please respond.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude employees and employees who hang up on you. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #999261

After you hit submit when placing an order online NEVER hit refresh or submit again, otherwise this happens.

to MattD78 Orange, California, United States #1000744

I think this is exactly what happened, this is exactly why young children such as the OP should have a parent present with them when ordering online. I bet the Op "forgot" to mention that the manager hung up on them because they were rude.