2.0

I went to target in cottman av today ,when i was about to paid the machine can not read my card so the cashier was so rude with me, and the line was getting lon so i tell her i will leave everything because my card was no working,and i dont want to hokd the line, so she told me, dont make me weist my time next time. So i told her thats nothe way to talk to the costumer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1120157

You should have told her that that is part of her f**king job and if it is wasting her time she should quit. You handled it quite well, that is if you are stating the events as they happened. I would have complained to the manager later on about her behavior.