2.1
Layout of Store

I was at Target. I walked up to a cashier she was helping one person.

Myself and another white customer and a person of color walked up at the same time, the cashier saids that she isn't open. So naturally we walked off to another register. This is were it gets weird, the girl at the register waits for us to go off and then she goes and serves the black lady now what gets me while she is doing black ladies transaction another white lady walks up again this cashier tellers her she ismt open. Then we waited in line for fifteen to twenty mins.

This isn't good service! I'm going to make sure everyone of my customers and friends know how Target is running there store in Matthews, NC

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments