I was at the Target store in Laurel, MD. I decided to use the self-checkout but during the transaction the coupon I wanted to use did not go through.

I was unable to complete the transaction and was asked to wait for assistance by the machine. I waited but no one came so I moved the items to the cash register to complete the transaction. The cashier was rude and got upset and said how I could leave the self-checkout screen as is. What was I supposed to do, nobody came and I can't stand there and wait forever.

It's not like the machine was giving me an option to cancel or void the transaction. Is this how Target trains team members to criticize customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments