Elon, North Carolina

12/26/14

I bought an item before Christmas and went to return it today with the receipt. I was told I wasn't getting full value back because on the receipt it said the value you would get if you returned the item.

Example paid $5 if you return this item you will only receive $3.50 back. It didn't matter if you had a receipt or not you would not get the full value back. I told them this wasn't displayed over the merchandised before I purchased it warning me. The cashier said Oh well sorry!

This makes me angry. If they're going to do this there needs to be a sign above the murchandise stating the return policy if your not going to get full refund back with your receipt!

Review about: Target Cashier.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

That comes up on the receipt if you got a special deal like buy 2 get the third for free. If you return one, you don't get the full price back, they keep the portion related to the free item.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #921747

Yes! This exactly!

This review is so misleading. If you bought, for example, buy one get one 50% off, the "return value" for each item is 75% of the original price.

to Veronica #921777

Funny how the child posting this forgot to mention that they were trying to get a full refund for something they bought cheaper for the deal.