I was just in the Target on Clovis and Shaw ave in Clovis CA. The cashier popped the top on the dishsoap just enough and handed it to me.

It spilled on my shirt and was leaking inthe bag.

I didn't believe she did it on purpose but as I was leaving I grabbed an extra bag to wrap it in. She looked over at me and smiled....an extra special smile

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

It is just soap, it will wash off get over it. It is not like she spilled acid or something that will burn your skin or stain your clothing.

I am sure she smiled because she was nervous. Sure she should have said sorry, but I am sure someone opened up the soap and smelled it and did not close the bottle properly and decided they did not want it, so it was probably not her fault.