Target Cashier Review from Cleveland, Ohio

64 of 1891 Target reviews

I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99.

I was sitting in my car reading my receipt and I realize they charged me regular price $4.99 for each case. I walked back into the store with my receipt and told the customer service representative. I clearly stated to her that the water is on sale for $3.99 per case. She was very rude and told me ....that was last week's sale and it was $3.59 per case.

I said to her, if you would like you can walk back to the back of the store and I will show you. She said no I can't leave my register I'm the only one here. Then called over here and asked someone back where the water is to call her. A man called her back and proceeded to ask what she needed.

She asked him was there any Aquafina water on sale for $3.99 or if there any water back there for three something. He responded ...no. I then walked back to the back of the store and took a picture . I came back and told her that I took a picture and I that had no reason to lie !!!!

She loudly said ...I'm going to give you your two dollars back on your card !!!! I said to her... all I'm saying is I had no reason to tell a lie!!!!! Shame on you Target for having such poor customer service !!! It was the principal of the matter. It really wasn't about the amount I was owed back!!!

Time of incident... Approximately 5:30 PM Streetsboro, Ohio September 18, 2016 !!!! She was extremely rude and she worked in customer service !!!!

She took pride in humiliating me !!!!What a shame !!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #921126

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
64 of 1891 Target reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21 #1216524 Andover, Minnesota, United States

I think her first lie was , "I"m the only one here." Seriously, 5:30 pm at Target? One can investigate without being rude about it.

2 1 Reply

Sep 19 #1215305 Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States

The cashiers are jaded, as too many people try to rip them off non-stop, and they get yelled at by management for people getting stuff over on them. They don't know who to trust or not, you can't blame them. If you ever worked retail you would understand. If not, I suggest you give it a try and after a month you'll feel the same way. Just let them put the money back on your card and call it a day. There are bigger things to fuss about.

5 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×