Target Cashier Review from Cleveland, Ohio
I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99.
I was sitting in my car reading my receipt and I realize they charged me regular price $4.99 for each case. I walked back into the store with my receipt and told the customer service representative. I clearly stated to her that the water is on sale for $3.99 per case. She was very rude and told me ....that was last week's sale and it was $3.59 per case.
I said to her, if you would like you can walk back to the back of the store and I will show you. She said no I can't leave my register I'm the only one here. Then called over here and asked someone back where the water is to call her. A man called her back and proceeded to ask what she needed.
She asked him was there any Aquafina water on sale for $3.99 or if there any water back there for three something. He responded ...no. I then walked back to the back of the store and took a picture . I came back and told her that I took a picture and I that had no reason to lie !!!!
She loudly said ...I'm going to give you your two dollars back on your card !!!! I said to her... all I'm saying is I had no reason to tell a lie!!!!! Shame on you Target for having such poor customer service !!! It was the principal of the matter. It really wasn't about the amount I was owed back!!!
Time of incident... Approximately 5:30 PM Streetsboro, Ohio September 18, 2016 !!!! She was extremely rude and she worked in customer service !!!!
She took pride in humiliating me !!!!What a shame !!!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " On Black Friday we arrived at target at 5 p.m. to wait in line for one of the doorbuster tvs they had on special. While in the store..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "we just moved with these guys and we were skeptical because we seen on this website that they were a scam, an boy were they wrong these guys were great..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."