Target Cashier Review from Cleveland, Ohio
I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99.
I was sitting in my car reading my receipt and I realize they charged me regular price $4.99 for each case. I walked back into the store with my receipt and told the customer service representative. I clearly stated to her that the water is on sale for $3.99 per case. She was very rude and told me ....that was last week's sale and it was $3.59 per case.
I said to her, if you would like you can walk back to the back of the store and I will show you. She said no I can't leave my register I'm the only one here. Then called over here and asked someone back where the water is to call her. A man called her back and proceeded to ask what she needed.
She asked him was there any Aquafina water on sale for $3.99 or if there any water back there for three something. He responded ...no. I then walked back to the back of the store and took a picture . I came back and told her that I took a picture and I that had no reason to lie !!!!
She loudly said ...I'm going to give you your two dollars back on your card !!!! I said to her... all I'm saying is I had no reason to tell a lie!!!!! Shame on you Target for having such poor customer service !!! It was the principal of the matter. It really wasn't about the amount I was owed back!!!
Time of incident... Approximately 5:30 PM Streetsboro, Ohio September 18, 2016 !!!! She was extremely rude and she worked in customer service !!!!
She took pride in humiliating me !!!!What a shame !!!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..."
- "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..."
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "Earlier this year I have hired David Grgurich of The Home Handyman Co located in Concord, Ohio, to install two security storm doors in my place. Mr Grgurich suggested..."