2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

BEWARE OF FAKE TARGET CARTWHEEL OFFERS.1) I am subscribed to Target emails which include Cartwheel offers.

Cartwheel can be great, but, BEWARE of FAKE OFFERS. For example, today (4/19/17) the claim of 20% off "select Purina dry cat food". Clicked on the offer and there is NOT ONE, not a single Purina dry cat food listed at all, for 20% off. 2) Also BEWARE of the FAKE offers claiming that "all" of something is included in the offer.

It's only what has been programmed into the cash registers. So, always check your receipt to make sure you received the discount. If not, Customer Service may or may not correct it for you. But be prepared for an argument!

For example, "all Rimmel cosmetics" didn't include the tubes of foundation cream or BB cream.

Yes, Customer Service told me "foundation" isn't a cosmetic!They honored the offer only after I requested a refund.

Review about: Target Cartwheel Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Target refund issue, register says "no tender determined! void the return transaction" Target "What does this message mean? I went to Target to return a simple $9 item that was defective and used receipt look up to have the cashier find my item..." Read more Target - Cashier Review from Cleveland, Ohio Target " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..." Read more Target - Customer Care Review Target "We had a return with reciept and would only be given a gift card. They wouldnt help my husband bc his bank of america card was a temp. His other..." Read more Target - Microwave that didn't last long Target "I just tried to return a microwave purchased in October to the Everett Mall Way store. The microwave was purchased by the school for our department. For the last couple..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more