2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

BEWARE OF FAKE TARGET CARTWHEEL OFFERS.1) I am subscribed to Target emails which include Cartwheel offers.

Cartwheel can be great, but, BEWARE of FAKE OFFERS. For example, today (4/19/17) the claim of 20% off "select Purina dry cat food". Clicked on the offer and there is NOT ONE, not a single Purina dry cat food listed at all, for 20% off. 2) Also BEWARE of the FAKE offers claiming that "all" of something is included in the offer.

It's only what has been programmed into the cash registers. So, always check your receipt to make sure you received the discount. If not, Customer Service may or may not correct it for you. But be prepared for an argument!

For example, "all Rimmel cosmetics" didn't include the tubes of foundation cream or BB cream.

Yes, Customer Service told me "foundation" isn't a cosmetic!They honored the offer only after I requested a refund.

Review about: Target Cartwheel Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion