2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am a regular shopper at Target.The past few times I have had issues with the cartwheel app.

Each product was listed under the cartwheel app that I was purchasing, correct brand and appropriate weight according to what needed to be purchased. Even though I had the correct product for some reason the scanner did not show the cartwheel star. I had to argue with the workers and as it ended up I had the right product and on both occasions they had to reimburse me.

Beware when you use the app, and Double check to make sure you got the discount.Very frustrating

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss target cartwheel mobile application. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target cartwheel mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Ocala, Florida, United States #1317904

I agree with you 100%. Cartwheel can be great, but beware of FAKE offers in their emails, ads, and the app itself.