I tried to order an ipod touch bundle with Bose headphones. When I went to place the order I received an email saying the Target Visa card (expiration Nov 2011) account had been closed by them from lack of use.

There had been no notification. They said we need to sign-up for the Target Red Card. But that takes 7-10 business days to arrive in the mail. No one on the phone (all hard -to-understand Philipino help desk with poor phone connection) or in the store handicapped customer service person also making communication difficult could help.

Store managers coud not help. Any information that anyone provided proved to be incorrect. All because Target cancelled our Target Visa card without telling us. It was a very bad customer experience that we will not soon forget.

Target is now on our don't-shop-there list. Of course, when I went back online to place the order with a different credit card (without the promised 5% of the target card) the item was out of stock. Shame on you Target. And reaching someone who can actually help is impossible.

We expected more from your brand.

Comments

Target does not cancel the card unless you have not used it in a long time. Or maybe you didn't activate it or you cancelled it yourself.