I ordered my Missoni items and received a confirmation notice. I then receieved multiple emails telling me that my items are delayed.

Now I have received an email telling me I am not getting my stuff. I do not understand how a company operates in this manner. Meanwhile Missoni items are on eBay and Amazon. Target should be buying from them to fill the orders they promised customers.

DO NOT SHOP TARGET. I will never shop in Target again. And I will tell everyone I know not to shop in Target.

The CEO of the company should resign. Target did a full media campaign for this line and should have been more responsible.

Comments

Let me reiterate your remarks - Target should be humiliated.

TARGET SHOULD HAVE LIMITED ITEMS TO ONE PER CUSTOMER AT CHECK-OUT BOTH ONLINE AND IN STORE (EXCEPT FOR PLATES, TUMBLERS, TOWELS, ETC.) TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BUYING 5+ PER ITEM AND THEN RESELLING ON EBAY FOR 5X THE RETAIL VALUE. TARGET SHOULD HAVE ANTICIPATED THE DEMAND AND BEEN PREPARED. BOO TARGET!!!!

username

Target.com should have been ready to handle the volume that they were going to recieve for the Missoni launch. It's frustrating to receive confirmation that you successfully placed your order and then a month later get a cancelation email.

I'm pretty sure amazon is laughing in their face as they took their platform in house and off of amazon just weeks before the Missoni launch and were not able to handle the volume ultimately resulting in overselling items. It's very frustrating.

And if they oversold the items in the first day and there is nothing they can do - then why were cancelation notices sent out sooner? Target should be completely humiliated.

I think the anger comes from many of us who placed orders early on Sept 13th.. before the website crashed...

only to get an email saying that there is a problem with your order & it's been canceled. When you finally reached customer service after waiting from anywhere 45 minutes to one hour many times you were told that they could not help. When you asked to speak to a supervisor, you were told to call back a day later... only then to be told there was a "system glitch" & because of this the order was canceled but this was not Target's fault.

When you asked, why Target was honoring orders that were placed after mine, (I know because I had friends who got complete orders even though they placed them 6-8 hrs later) all they could say was they were sorry...it's "the systems" fault not Target. Two of my orders were canceled, a third was canceled when Target charged my credit card $4800 for 2 Missoni for Target throws (retailed each at $39.99), which my credit card declined for security reasons. Again, when you called you got the same story.. sorry a "system glitch." I've heard many customers who were either overcharged or when they customers got packages they were getting wrong items..

i.e. getting hair dye instead of the Missoni items they ordered or orders going to old addresses, some which were 5 years old.

How can company like Target Corporation have such complete breakdown between its inventory & IT department? Target Corporation should be able to manage it's inventory and maybe they should hire someone who knows something about IT. Some of my friends did get a $25 gift card but the customer needs to call Guest relations to get it..

I'm thinking maybe Target does not know which customers were canceled.. If anything the CEO owes the Target customers who's orders were canceled an apology.

Target ran out of Missoni the first day it was on stock. It is not possible to get something that has already sold out entirely.

Hahahahaha, Target should buy the items from Amazon and Ebay??? Really???

And then I am sure that you wouldn't be on this same site complaining that Target sent second hand Missoni ***, right? And Target isn't exactly in the business of buying their *** back at a significant markup to then resell them for less.

Seriously, this could be the most pathetic complaint on this site. Anonymous, let's here you defend and coddle THIS sorry excuse for a complaint.