Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Just moved and needed barstools. So i had them in my online cart for about a week.

I live in east Tennessee. So i finslly had enough on my Redcard to purchase them. I ordered and as soon as it went thru it said i could pick up my items in Dallas Tx??? So i immediately called Target customer service...45 seconds of talking to the rep and he said the order was canceled.

Then he transfered me to a dept to release the temp hold on my card. Supervisor said it was being processed but not complete yet. Would send me an email when done. Well 2 days later no email and no $$$ back on my card.

Called again and waited 35 minutes for the rep to ask me if id gone to the store yet to pick up the chairs??? I yelled...I DONT LIVE IN TEXAS, I LIVE IN TENNESSEE... THATS WHY I CANCELED THE ORDER...WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE CANCELED 2 DAYS AGO...WHAT THE *** DONT YOU UNDERSTAND???

Puts me on hold again...comes back to say she put thru a cancellation order abd should be processed in 3 to 5 business days. .never ever shopping online with them again...*** liars...

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Next time just go to the store and buy them.

Unfortunate is is hard to cancel, but honestly when you order online you need to pay attention to the details. I'd be willing to bet the zip code for the TX store was on the website when you placed the order. My zip shows up all over the US when I order things on Target or Walmart's sites - not sure why - but I make sure they are correct before I hit Buy.

Welcome to the modern world. Online orders are not easy to cancel.

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous #1362245

Got to agree on that one.