Borden, Indiana

What is up with target online orders? I ordered a blanket for my grandson online to be picked up at my local store.

Wait over a week only to receive an email giving me four days to pick it up or else. Hey target, first if you want to call your customers "guests" then test them that way.

Now I have an order which is online only. What us so difficult about shipping it?

Why is your store the only store that takes days to ship an item? Walmart dies just fine. Toys R Us does just fine.

So what's the problem?

Take this as an opportunity for improvement, and treat your guests, like guests.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Well they have lots of online orders, just pick it up in four days problem solved, they cannot just leave the items for an unlimited amount of time, if they do than they would not have room to store the items.