2.4

On 12/1/14 I called to cancel an order placed on 11/27. The Target agent took the order info, came back and assured me 4 times the order was cancelled, asked if I needed any other help, wished me a good day and ended the call.

On 12/2/14 Target went ahead and processed the ordered and debited my account. On 12/2 the Target agent now is saying that it was only a cancellation request and it wasn't approved so the shipped and charged me for the order. On 12/1/14 there employee at no time said that there would be a cancellation request submitted or stated that there had to be a request made.

There employee on 12/1/14 assured me 4 separate times the order had been cancelled. On 12/2/14 the 2 agents I talked with could care less that there fellow employee had made the mistake and told me my only means of recourse was to take days off from work so I could sit at home waiting for the order to arrive so I could refuse to accept it, then wait another 2-3 weeks for them to process and authorize a return of my money.

I didn't like: Customer service, No responsibility, No accountability, Tell you what they want, No empathy.

Comments