I wanted to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inch from target.com on cyber monday. The item was listed on target.com for 129.99.

However, since the item was not available online, it gave me bunch of stores near my location where I can go and buy the item. When I went to Target store near me (East Hanover, NJ). They ringed up the same item as 199.99. I asked about the item on target.com listed as 129.99, and they said "we don't price-match with target.com".

They refused to honor their own website price.

Which store would show one price online, give you option to buy it from brick-and-mortar store, and not tell you that it won't be available at the same price.? They shouldn't tell consumers to buy the item in the store if it's not going to be same price as online.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch and unethical. Author liked the most bait and switch. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target samsung galaxy tab a 8 inch tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The policy was that they weren't price matching the black Friday and cyber week deals. With how busy the stores were those days, every store was told specifically not to price match until December 3rd. That is no fault of the people working in that store, it was a corporate made policy.