Went into a line with about 5 people, the guy ahead of me had been there awhile already.

We wait more than 5 minutes for the line to finally get up to the checkout lady KATHY and she says, I am closed after him, two guys ahead of me. What a joke!

I told her that was rude and she shouldn't wait for us to get all the way up there to say anything like she was closed. Awful service.

Comments

First Born Triplet

"I will seriously think twice before going here again and will be telling all my friends and family about this horrible experience."

Yeah they will all be listening to you, if someone claimed they had a bad experience at Kmart or Walmart would you stop shopping there?

First Born Triplet

Unless she had her closed light on and you did not see it she had no right to tell you she was closed after waiting five minutes in line. However if you were informed before hand and you refused to listen it is your issue.

People do this at stores like Target and Walmart and Kmart all the time and then throw a fit because they did not listen. You sound like an honest person so I hope this is not the case.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #847460

Yeah, it must have been so horrible for her to let you know she needed to close her register after taking care of the current customer. I don't know how you survived. Maybe next time throwing the items on the ground and yelling will make Target realize how important you are.

Boy you really need to bring a parent shopping with you to make sure you behave yourself. She is scheduled at a certain time, she has to leave at that time.

Just like your parents set a bedtime for you and get angry if you try to stay up past that bedtime she gets into trouble as well if she stays past her scheduled time because they have to pay her that amount extra. Telling you no and refusing to give you your way is not rude, it is part of life and as you get older you will realize that you cannot always get your way.