2.8
Layout of Store

My name is Phineas Suafai and today I went shopping at Target. I wasn't looking to buy anything in particular but I saw a TV that was 28 inch HDMI flat screen TV and was an open box price of $119.

I ask an associate to help me with this TV and see if I might be interested in purchasing this TV so this associate and 2 others helped to ring up the price and the total came to $133. The associate was very helpful and and I decided to by the TV on impulse right on the spot cash. I count it up the money I happen to have with me and I will came to the total of $127.00. It was a difference of something like $7 total and I asked the associate if there was anything he could do for me to help me take this product home and be happy so he went and got another associate and/or manager not sure but this person spent no longer than 30 seconds and told me finally that there was nothing he could do and that was the price.

Then proceeded to help other customers and not give me a second thought . This is not the customer service I give to patrons As I am A floor salesman for Home Depot and I provide excellent customer service and make sure the customer goes home with the product regardless of a difference as petty as $7 needless to say at this moment I was very upset and very disappointed at this whole situation. Between 4 Associates they could not come up with a solution to help me get over the difference of $7 and send a customer home happy this experience was probably one of the most unprofessional humiliating and careless examples of customer service performances I've ever seen heard or even experienced.

You can probably guess that I won't be shopping at Target anymore. This target in particular is a store at the Serramonte exit off of 280 below Serramonte shopping mall.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of 28-inch hdtv. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 28-inch hdtv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

The price is not negotiable. If that is the price, that is the price.

If they changed the price for everything for everyone they would not be in business for long. If you did not have the money for the TV than they are not required to sell it to you for a price that you can afford. Home Depot and Target are two separate companies. If you really want the TV that bad, save up and buy it for the actual price.

You won't be missed. For someone who is old enough to work, to throw a temper tantrum because she did not get her way is what is truly humiliating.

I doubt Home Depot plays that game either. Just have them set it aside and go get the money so you can pay for it like everyone else.

Seriously. I'm guessing you won't be missed at that store.

BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They dont owe tightwads like you a special discount! Run back to Home Depot and make more money and then buy your TV!!