I recently made a trip out to Las Vegas with my two year old son to visit my cousin, whom I have not seen in over three years. On February 2, 2012 I arrived in Las Vegas at 13:15 and needed further supplies for my long stay with my family.

I felt at home knowing I can walk into a Target, as I was not familiar with the other big named stores in Las Vegas Smith's, Food 4 Less, Albertson's or Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market and know I can find the brands and service that I rely on. At around 14:30 I walked into the Target store # 2592 and looked for diapers for my son size 6 and saw the jumbo box and thought what a great deal $13.97 for 60 diapers-great! I also saw a good deal on sippy cups from $2.00 so I picked one up. Then I thought how I wanted to pick up a little something for my cousins children and to my convenience this Target had NB BRNMS Animal Cookies on an end cap for a $1.00 grabbed three boxes- wow perfect for the kids.

I then looked to cash out at the shortest line because I had my cousin waiting in the parking lot with my two year old and her five year old in her Caravan. I approached operator #00004024 TE # 16 around 14:40/45 and waited with one elderly woman in front of me who had her merchandise packaged in her own bags on the belt to take then out in order for Valerie the cashier to scan the items. No problem, it would only be a matter of minutes before I was reunited with my family. The elderly woman finishes her transaction by paying with her card and had to swipe it two times before it was accepted as processed.

MY turn, I exchanged a few words with Valerie she seemed to be alert at the moment and aware of what I thought were her surroundings, her cash wrap, her office if it where one. Valerie scans my diapers, then animal crackers and then my sippy cup. Total then came out to $19.26. I immediately thought to myself and out loud-"the sippy cups are advertised at $2.00?" At the moment, since I had just arrived and headed straight to Target I only carried $18.00 cash and my EBT card.

I thought not to worry I can give Valerie the $18.00 cash and place the cookies on my EBT!. The time is around 14:50 to 14:58 I placed the cash of $18..00 on the ledge of the card key pad to free my hands and obtain my wallet for the additional funds to go on my EBT card:. When I picked my head back up MY MONEY WAS GONE!!!!! I immediately asked Valerie and the woman waiting behind me where did the money go?

The woman behind me replied faster then Valerie with I did not see you with any money.. Valerie, whom I trusted with my service, integrity, merchandise and form of payment replied "Honestly, I didn't see you put down any money and I don't think i took it'." I asked for a manager, Regina came, I told her the story and to check the cameras'. It was the woman before who had come up the register and had CLEARLY grabbed the money/.

NOTHING ELSE WAS DONE/. No empathy, no questions or answers- my number was taken down- no calls

Review about: Target Deal.

Comments