I just heard that Target implemented a policy that Customer's handguns were not welcome in Target stores. If our handguns are not welcome, neither are we. We'll shop elsewhere.

The following is to meet the "Enter at least 100 words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wordswords words words words words words words words words words words words wrds words words words words words words words words

Comments

Only handguns are banned? You can still shop with your bazooka strapped to your back then.

That's a relief!

I can't go anywhere without ol'Charlie on my back. You never know when someone might cut you off in line and need to blow the store to ***.

First Born Triplet
Markham, Ontario, Canada #839759

Why the heck do you need to take a gun with you when you go shopping anyways, oh I get it in case there is an item up for sale and someone picks up the last one you can say while drawing your gun, it is mine I saw it first.

If I can't walk around with my d.ick hanging out at Target, they don't want me either!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #837766

I see that the comment section is full of liberal *** douchebags.

to Ted #839719

I see that you're an ***.

to Ted is an *** Atlanta, Georgia, United States #839988

Eat s.hit and f.uck off you liberal piece of s.hit

Lakemont, Georgia, United States #837681

Waaah. My samurai sword isn't welcome either. Apparently its a department store, not the hunger games.

If your guns aren't welcome then you're not welcome? WTF is wrong with you?

Your gun isn't a child or some other member of your family.

Your gun is an inanimate object, don't worry, its "feelings" won't be hurt because it isn't welcome in Target. Honestly, what is wrong with you people?

Sigh. I hate people who have no brain cells.

Okay.

I'll try to say this simply and slowly.

Private property laws will always win. The Constitution applies to the Government and not the privacy land.

Private property has it's own rules. In example- Stores can search you and your bags if they feel the need.

This is not a violation of your rights because it is private property.

Before you go on some weird high and mighty bullsh*t spiel about how I must want to take your guns, I own two shotguns, an XD, a 1911 and a Sig P220. I'm just not a retard with a sense of entitlement.

Good riddance. Anyone who feels the need to carry guns into Target isn't a valued member of society anyway.

Did any one stop to think that maybe it is to protect their employees from someone going nuts -like some of the people who complain on this website-and by the way why do you need a hand gun to shop at target

Sacramento, California, United States #835172

Just want to say that Target has made it that much easier for me to shop elsewhere. When a business attempts to dissuade me from practicing a constitutional right then it's time to support those who cherish these rights. Target is just another bandwagon jumper and deserves no less than to be snubbed by civil rights loving customers.

to Anonymous Madison, Wisconsin, United States #836304

its also a a constitutional right to have freedom of religion but that doesn't mean they're going to let you preform a baptism in the store either. if your so preoccupied with having a weapon then you're better off in the boonies where the only store is ma and pa's general store a $ $ ho le

to Anonymous #837068

Sigh. I hate people who have no brain cells.

Okay.

I'll try to say this simply and slowly.

This is not a violation of your rights because it is private property.

They have every right to say what can and cannot be in their store. You have no right to take anything into that store that it prohibited. Before you go on some weird high and mighty bullsh*t spiel about how I must want to take your guns, I own two shotguns, an XD, a 1911 and a Sig P220.

I'm just not a retard with a sense of entitlement.