Wow! What a dump!

I guess I was "Target" ed because I wasn't a spanish speaker. Everyone else in the store seemed to be. Single-white males(you know; those of us who built civilization) apparently are treated like *** if shopping at Target after 8pm on a weekday. I was stalked by the security guard into the restroom, after seeing his dumb *** following me all over, I asked him what time the store closed and after mean mugging me and examining the contents of my cart, he rudely replied,"11." Then the anchor-baby at the check out was staring at the keypad as I was entering my debit card password.

Nice! ... and now these dirt bag commies have bribed their way into San Rafael, thanks Ghilotti, I thought you guys were a stand up company! If the old man is still alive I will express my concerns at Saint Anselms.

I think a visit from ICE to both these companies would be NICE!!!

... and, yes I'm a cop and I would strongly urge NPD to ignore any requests from this trashy store.

Review about: Target Debit Card.

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #632177

First of all, to the idiots who replied before me, HE NEVER SAID HE TOOK HIS CART INTO THE RESTROOM!!!! GOOD GRIEF, learn to read!

Second, you're not a cop.

Cops don't speak the way you do and if you're lying about that, what else are you lying about????? I would follow you too!

I don't see anywhere in this posting where TAWill511 brought his cart into the restroom, but what bothers me is, "you did?".

Wow, you might think something is fishy about that story, but frankly, everyone else thinks your critique is fishy, anonymous Mar 07 from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #619664

IF you are a cop, you can't be real smart if you didn't know better than to take your cart with you into the rest room. Any store that I have been in states not to bring the carts into the rest room. Something is fishy with your story.

TAWill511
to anonymous Santa Ana Heights, California, United States #619883

I didnt take the cart into the restroom.