Hi all.

Maybe you might wonder why the title of my complain.I am used to work at the Target store in Cedar Park and I want to explain something to you to make you understand some of the behavior of some of the Team members Towards customers.

I do not justify poor service but perhaps may make it easier for you to understand.

In this Target in Cedar Park, TX in particular we have a woman as the manager of the store her name is KIM, the woman who has no tiniest trace of compassion or consideration for any employee, as soon as she crosses the door all Following is terror especially for the poor full member working in Flow Team 4:00 AM that is the people behind the beautiful store every day you see these poor people who unload the trucks and put the goods on the shelves are treated as less than human beings.

As soon as this woman comes and walks through the store all You can hear is silence people know they can not even open his mouth to speak people are afraid of her, if something she does not like she starts screaming at everyone and sometimes comes and draws a person in front of the group to threat in front of everyone Of course the meetings are nothing but a monologue of this famous manager because no one dares say a word without the danger of having a miserable day.

As you can see store Target is very good advertising the store is very clean and pretty, they invest in image but do not invest in educating and train managers in the management of the authority and try to have a friendly and respectful place to work for everyone.

Of course this reflects in unhappy employees and unhappy Team members reflected in unhappy customers unhappy customers reflect lower sales at least at this particular store. Is a vicious circle created by a specific person who unfortunately is in charge of that place.

Do not know if the general policy of Target stores is unhappy employees do not know if these things happen in all Target stores.

I hope to god that someone up there sees this and do something about it.

When I was an employee of Target can not do anything for my co-workers or for myself but it's a reality that employees with low wages and poor treatment will never make a company's most successful.

Have a nice day

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

Why don't you take this issue to upper management, or the corporate office? Both customers and employees can file a complaint.

I agree completely with the posts about Kim and the management of the Cedar Park location. I am only a customer there and seen first hand how the employees are treated, in front of customers in the store.

Because of Kim, it has been a long time since I have shopped in that store.

There is nothing wrong with anyone wanting to express their concerns in a forum. This needs to be brought to someone's attention.

I work for the "Gestapo"!

Hate to say it but it is bad there.

Kim (the manager) is one of the most hateful and stuck up people I have ever met in my life! She will let you know she is collage educated real quick too. She is to good to pick up anything and lead by example and only has a do as I say not as I do attitude.

If you stand up to anyone in management you will be singled out! They do not want employees that are self thinkers and self starters and it shows.

It is so obvious that there is favoritism and special treatment given to some employees.

This store would make a great episode of "Undercover Boss"

You're too *** to spell and write correctly. So you are probably too *** to work there. Sounds like they did all of the customers a favor.

Quote=”employee of cedar park target”

“I agree with the post by the ex employee of the Super Tarfet (sic) in Cedar Park.

…

“I think this store shold (sic) look at other retail stores and see how they treat the employees they have and reflect on what they could do to make this store like other's who have high work production and no mistreatment of employees.”

Take this issue to your DTL (District Team Leader). That is the person responsible for the operation of your store and the other Target stores in her or his district. Most likely you already know who this person is because they would have routinely visited your store. Either way you can get hold of them by phone and request a meeting. You’ll get very little help from this forum to solve your problem, which is an internal issue at your store.

I agree with the post by the ex employee of the Super Tarfet in Cedar Park.I have seen not just Kim but other managers who make the employees feel humiliated and scared to speak up.I agree that the managers need to remember the way the employees are treated is the way job production is reflected.If you mistreat employees you can not expect those same employees to work harder for you they only want to get done in in way they can to go home and away from the mistreatment they are receiving.I have worked in other places where managers showed respect for the employees and praised them and work production was great and the employees enjoyed making the work place the best possible.I think this store shold look at other retail stores and see how they treat the employees they have and reflect on what they could do to make this store like other's who have high work production and no mistreatment of employees.I don't believe all Targets can possibly treat employees as this store does.

Quote=”Super Target”

“I am used (sic) to work at the Target store in Cedar Park”

Do you work for Target now? Did you resign or were you fired?

Quote=”Super Target”

“I want to explain something to you to make you understand some of the behavior of some of the Team members Towards customers.”

You can’t “make” us do anything, we’re just reading your saga without verification or supporting data. If you are no longer working at this store (or possibly for Target Corp), why are bring this story to a unregulated forum as an anonymous poster?

Just Wondering.