Store #2058 in The Villages, FL has the worst customer service I have experienced in a Target. I have reluctantly continued to go there with my Mother when visiting her in Florida because every time we go is another encounter with a rude Target employee.

On Saturday, November 24, my Mother and I went into Target and spent 45 minutes gathering up different clothing items. We proceeded to the dressing rooms and she was given a 6 and I a 4 for our items we wished to try on. We started to walk into the dressing room that clearly states FAMILY dressing room, as we have done since my Mother had hip replacement surgery a few months ago and needs assistance. The woman rudely stopped us and stated that for the holidays Target was not allowing more then 1 person per fitting room.

So I put my items down thinking she meant we could only take 6 items in, but then she stopped us again and stated one person per fitting room. I attempted to explain my Mother needed assistance, but she just kept interrupting me. We walked away and I reported it to a cashier who was very nonchalant and then said she could get her manager. Once I explained to the "manager" what happened she said, well I don't know what to do let me get my manager.

So then she radios for another "manager" and we wait for close to 10 minutes, no one shows up so finally we left. I will NEVER go back into that Target again and it will be a long time before I spend any of my money at any Target.

I am so glad to know that Target is not considerate of people who have recently had surgeries and would require assistance in the FAMILY dressing room. It is also nice to know that Target is not hurting for business, good thing because like I said it will be a long time before I shop there ever again because everything you can buy at Target can be purchased elsewhere.

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

THINK EVERYONE SHOULD PRINT THIS STORY, GO TO THEIR NEAREST TARGET IN ANY STATE AND DROP THE COPIES ON THE GROUND INSIDE/OUTSIDE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE---- PAYBACKTIME!!!!

That's what I keep posting on this site, Anonymous. Target has the worst policies and employees of any retailer in business.

A store that won't allow a daughter to help her mother who recently underwent surgery is a store who doesn't care about their "guests". There is no reason in today's world to try and do business with a company so unconcerned with its customers. Please pass your experience forward so that others will know the type of treatment Target dishes out to those who have many, many other choices of places to shop.

Thanks! 8)