I was at the Lodi Target Store yesterday between 3-5 pm when happy hour was in process and I saw a customer in front of me get the happy hour discount and when it came to my turn she charged me full price. I was shock because she gave me a look like she was angry for some reason so I let it go.

But it bother me very much to be treated differently so I decided to make a complaint.

I never had a bad experiene until yesterday because I am a target customer and I have been to Stockton two stores without any incident. I hope this experience will not be an on going experience at Target Stores.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of happy hour from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3 and wants Target to issue a partial refund.

Comments

First world problem.

Orange, California, United States #982037

Where was your mother. Surely if you cannot speak for yourself and ask for the discount you are too young to be shopping alone.