I had a standing order for Breeze cat litter pads.The order was cancelled twice with no notification.

When I did receive earlier orders, looking back at my bank statements, I now see that I have been billed each time for 2 orders, when I only received one. When I called the alleged "help" line, I was told to dispute it with the bank. BTW, there's no record of a current order for which I've already been billed on my bank statement. I used to love Target, but their act definitely is not together.

There is no true customer service, just script readers.

None of whom cared.Target: all image and no substance.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1301241

Target employees are probably more concerned with attempting to monitor their bathrooms than with silly old things like customer service. I see no reason for any sane person to shop at Target anymore. Try most anywhere else.

Target - Microwave that didn't last long Target "I just tried to return a microwave purchased in October to the Everett Mall Way store. The microwave was purchased by the school for our department. For the last couple..." Read more Target - Loafers Review from Onalaska, Wisconsin Target "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..." Read more Target - Bed Frame Review from Vinings, Georgia Target "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..." Read more Target cheats their customers Target "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more