I had a standing order for Breeze cat litter pads.The order was cancelled twice with no notification.

When I did receive earlier orders, looking back at my bank statements, I now see that I have been billed each time for 2 orders, when I only received one. When I called the alleged "help" line, I was told to dispute it with the bank. BTW, there's no record of a current order for which I've already been billed on my bank statement. I used to love Target, but their act definitely is not together.

There is no true customer service, just script readers.

None of whom cared.Target: all image and no substance.

Review about: Breeze Cat Litter Pads.

Review #1019327 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

h.kitchener

Target employees are probably more concerned with attempting to monitor their bathrooms than with silly old things like customer service. I see no reason for any sane person to shop at Target anymore. Try most anywhere else.

Target Delivery Service Review from New York, New York Target "I ordered the windham Large media cabinet about a month ago along with another two items ( lamp, carpet). I received the lamp and carpet after about a week but not..." Read more Target Manager Review from Baltimore, Maryland Target "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..." Read more Target Gift Card Review Target "We had a return with reciept and would only be given a gift card. They wouldnt help my husband bc his bank of america card was a temp. His other..." Read more Target cheats their customers Target "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more