Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Target is the worst. Never ordering from them again.

Worst customer service and deceptive language on the website. During my order for a Halloween costume for our son, the website said that it would arrive BY October 31 with Express Shipping. I bit the bullet and paid the extra $15, almost double the price of the costume itself. It didn't arrive on time - had the website said it would arrive ON October 31 with Express Shipping I would have ordered from Amazon instead.

It arrived late and when I called to speak to a customer service representative, they refused to refund the amount I paid for Express Shipping, even though nothing about it was Express. The order didn't even get shipped out until a full 3 days after it was placed.

Had it been Amazon it would have gotten shipped out the very next day at least. Never again dealing with Target's slowness and horrible customer service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: refund my shipping fee .

I didn't like: Slow shipping, Incompetent customer service, Deceptive language on website.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

I never understood the hysteria of getting a kid's costume for something they will only have on for 2 hours, in the dark. People have gotten crazy about everything, it's insane.

How did you loose $100? You paid an express fee of $15 which was twice the price of the item, don't see how that gets you anywhere near $100. Tell the truth if you are going to post.