An employee at your SLP mn store recently tried to insert a sim card using a screwdriver not her hand.

She broke 2 prongs off my phone rendering it worthless and costing me over 60.00 for a new phone. I suggest you only allow people with cell phone experience to help customers who buy phones at Target not people who break the phones.

This 100 word rule is ridiculous. I expect it from government not business.

it was a consumer cellular phone. I have been a target customer for over 50 years and expect more from your company, it's bad enough my visa card was cancelled when I was in Ecuador doing your security breach

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about cell phone at Target was customer service sucks Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1041897

First of all get your facts straight, the 100 word thing is from this website, not from Target, and second you are obviously trying to get a free phone because apparently the exact same thing happened to you at Walmart and a few other places.