Kirksville, Missouri

I placed this order today with the understanding that gift wrapping was an available option. Seven minutes after I placed the order I received an email stating that oops, gift wrap isn't really available so we're removing the charge for it and putting your order through anyway.

There was no option on that email to cancel the order, nor was there that option after going to my order status on Target.com. After spending 20 minutes on hold and another 15 minutes talking to two different representatives, the best anyone could tell me was an email was sent requesting cancellation of the order but no one will know if this will happen for 24-48 hours.

The entire reason I made this purchase through Target.com was because of the gift wrap. I was deceived from the beginning and then not allowed to cancel the order after they changed its status. That is misleading, deceptive and obviously poor business practice, especially for a large corporation.

I do not understand how their online system could be so unbending that an order that is less than 30 minutes old can not undone. This is unacceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about book from Target was inflexibility Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments