I have used targets online service to purchase items at least 6 times this year and all of them, except for the latest order, managed to be shipped to my current address. This address has been on my account for the last 10 months.

My last order was placed online and using my account in June. That order came to my address in NJ as it should. I placed an order online yesterday and was horrified to see that it had been shipped to an address i had 10 months ago. This address is not on my account, nor does it show on any of the credit cards on my account.

I called customer service and they told me they would try and stop the order - despite this, i received an email an hour later announcing that the items are shipping to my old address of 10 months ago.

I called customer support back and was told that there was nothing they could do as it had been shipped. I asked why I would have to pay for an item ordered through their web site that got shipped to a previous address not matching my account. all they kept repeating was that there was nothing they could do and that it was too late as it had already shipped. I asked to speak to a supervisor who said the same thing - she was rude and robotic and did not seem to know why my account would retain an old address and suddenly revert back to that old address.

They could not explain to me why the system I ordered on in June and successfully so, would suddenly be using my old address. what's more I was told that it wasn't their problem. I have been shopping at Target for the last 10 years and the last year have purchased a lot on line - 6 orders since April.

Obviously i am not valued as a customer and I don't think that target really cares about customer service. This is sub standard customer service and I will never be shopping there again.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments