2.3

Went to buy a pair of sandals in the West Melbourne, Florida store. They were advertised in their weekly circular.

Regular price was 24.99, but were on sale for 30% off or 17.50. At the resister, the cashier informed me they could not honor the price because it was a "Cyber Monday" item. OK, my mistake. The next day, Monday, went online to check availability, still there.

Tried to purchase online, but after selecting the size, the "Shopping Cart" icon disappeared. Went back to the store on Monday, and was told once again they could not give me the discounted price. So you can't order them online, and the store will not honor the 30% discount, in the store. How are you supposed to purchase an item with the discount?

Two trips to the same store, and they won't attempt to apply any "customer satisfaction". Probably my last trip to ant Target store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "let me purchase the sandals you have in the store, for the discounted price". This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target cashier at Target was customer service sucks and honoring advertised price Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments