Severe allergy from Kids Sunscream Up and Up Target product

414 of 1891 Target reviews

Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face.I had to see doctors couple of times for this which already cost me a lot of money.

Target divert me to the manufacturer and manufacturer further directed me to the insurance company and they as i expected said i might be .1% cases which might get reaction from this cream. I bought this product from target so for me target has to take the responsibility, i have nothing to say to manufacturer as i didnt buy this product from manufacturer. This suncream is for kids, im 34 and it did severe damage to me, what damage it will do to kids you can imagine if you take a look at pics of my arms below. Its not only monetary break down for me but also physical and mental damage too.

My arms look horrible and itching is too strong that i barely can focus on anything else.even cant sleep properly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unethical
    • Unacceptible
    • Management

Reason of review:
Target sells this product so target should take the responsibility for any reactions or problems caused by products sold by target.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Up And Up Kids Sunscreen Lotion
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #688953 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
414 of 1891 Target reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 26, 2015 #1025261

You are probably allergic to an ingredient in the product, which certainly is not Targets fault. It's not the manufacturers fault either since the ingredients are listed on the product, I'm sure.

5 0 Reply
mehtakailash

Aug 26, 2015 #1025298

Yup that’s correct, this product has 4 ingredients which might cause allergy.
I should have checked this product online before i bought it. It ia one of the worst sunscreen listed at http://www.ewg.org/enviroblog/2015/05/11-worst-sunscreens-kids

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×