Resolved

Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face.I had to see doctors couple of times for this which already cost me a lot of money.

Target divert me to the manufacturer and manufacturer further directed me to the insurance company and they as i expected said i might be .1% cases which might get reaction from this cream. I bought this product from target so for me target has to take the responsibility, i have nothing to say to manufacturer as i didnt buy this product from manufacturer. This suncream is for kids, im 34 and it did severe damage to me, what damage it will do to kids you can imagine if you take a look at pics of my arms below. Its not only monetary break down for me but also physical and mental damage too.

My arms look horrible and itching is too strong that i barely can focus on anything else.even cant sleep properly.

This reviewer shared experience about "target sells this product so target should take the responsibility for any reactions or problems caused by products sold by target. " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1751. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about up and up kids sunscreen lotion from Target was unethical, unacceptible and management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

You are probably allergic to an ingredient in the product, which certainly is not Targets fault. It's not the manufacturers fault either since the ingredients are listed on the product, I'm sure.

mehtakailash
to Anonymous #1025298

Yup that’s correct, this product has 4 ingredients which might cause allergy.

I should have checked this product online before i bought it. It ia one of the worst sunscreen listed at http://www.ewg.org/enviroblog/2015/05/11-worst-sunscreens-kids