Severe allergy from Kids Sunscream Up and Up Target product
Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face.I had to see doctors couple of times for this which already cost me a lot of money.
Target divert me to the manufacturer and manufacturer further directed me to the insurance company and they as i expected said i might be .1% cases which might get reaction from this cream. I bought this product from target so for me target has to take the responsibility, i have nothing to say to manufacturer as i didnt buy this product from manufacturer. This suncream is for kids, im 34 and it did severe damage to me, what damage it will do to kids you can imagine if you take a look at pics of my arms below. Its not only monetary break down for me but also physical and mental damage too.
My arms look horrible and itching is too strong that i barely can focus on anything else.even cant sleep properly.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Target sells this product so target should take the responsibility for any reactions or problems caused by products sold by target.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Up And Up Kids Sunscreen Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "My family and I had gone to Target and saw that they had this black futon that switched as a bed for the sale price of 99.00. We went home..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "I purchased two pairs of skechers go walk 3 from BRIGADE ROAD,BANGALURU,INDIA outlet on 02/7/16 on payement of Rupees 7217, i realised skechers had billed me 14.5% extra..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."