I went to target in Akron Ohio and tried on a few shirts and didn't like a couple of them.So I walked out of the fitting room and hung what I didn't want on the rack with a ton of other clothes on it.
I walked away with the jacket I wanted when the guy sitting behind the fitting room desk cleared his throat and said "excuse me but I just organized all of those please go bring me what you didn't want." I walked back and hung the $50 jacket up next to the rest of the clothes I didn't want and walked away. Sorry but that is not my job. I've worked in customer service all my life and know that you are always supposed to please the customer. It's not like I was being a pain or making a scene!
Walk your lazy butt over and do it yourself.I will never go back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fitting Room
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- "Non-delivery of passport on exact date...."
- "Oh yeah we went to America Freight. Should be America FRIGHT! A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every..."
- "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "Traveltoexplore is the best travel agency in Jodhpur that inspire people to explore the world with travel services. Our commitment is to ensure that all of our travellers are so..."
- "Potential customers of Global Journeys looking to see Gregg Braden in Costa Rica in 2017 should be aware that Gregg Braden is currently embroiled in scandal for abuse, impropriety and..."