I am extremely angry with Target. I ordered a few items online August 9th. When the items arrived they sent me the wrong merchandise. I had ordered a JJ Cole Body Support - Graphite (baby support pillow) and instead received a pink body pillow case. I took the merchandise to our local Target store and they informed me that since it was not the correct merchandise they could not take it and I had to call the phone number. I called the number 1-800-591-3869 and talked to a person who told me they could not help me because their computer was down. She told me she would transfer me to someone who could help but, I sat on the phone for over and hour and no one ever picked up. I thought maybe it was just that day that you were having trouble so I called back a few days ago and never got through to anyone and sat on the phone for a long time again.

I am so mad that Target has not been able to take care of this problem when they are the ones who sent me the wrong merchandise in the first place.

Comments

axe, Welcome aboard. You're really going to love it here. Let me introduce you to our heros, Simon the inquisitor and Tasha the census taker.

Maybe you should go to the store to buy the item next time instead of being lazy and sitting at your computer to shop? And of course they aren't going to be able to return the item in store for you if it's not the right product.

You can't buy something and then try to use a different receipt to return it, can you? It's the same concept.

OWWWW Simon, Someone told me Narc you out was looking for you. Man, what did you do?

At this time, I wish to reiterate that my postings formerly listed as "Narc You Out" is a USID that I no longer use. Someone has abscounded with that screen name and is posting fabrications and lies about my position regarding the Target stores.

I also wish to reconfirm my position that Target operates under deceptive and criminal practices. I want everyone to be warned to steer clear of this retailer.

Their customer service department is staffed by the most inept workers America has to offer in the work force. I appreciate everyones' complaints and again request that they pass these warnings on to their contacts.

I figured.

Narc, seriously...you need help and a lot of it. What started your vendetta against Target anyway?

So you're the thief? Nice going!!

Target still sucks and I love it that a thief has to defend them. Ha! Ha! Ha!

A thief and a liar - way to go Target guy!!! That's the only Target can be defended, by sleezy predatory liars. WAY TO GO - T A R G E T - NICE GOING TARGET LIAR!! Prove it with all you've got with your sneeky little self.

TARGET ROCKS AND SO DOES THE LIAR. GREAT LIAR!! WAY TO GO, TARGET LIAR GUY!! AS GREAT A JOB AS TARGET GIVES THEIR CUSTOMERS!!

YEA TARGET - THEY PUBLICLY SUPPORT LIARS AND THIEVES!! TARGET IS THE GREATEST - LOOK AT THE PRETTY LITTLE LIAR. I am so happy to meet you because you prove everything everyone thinks about Target. You're all liars and Target rules in the liar department!!!

GO TARGET GO GO LIAR GO TARGET RULES BECAUSE THEY LIE SO WELL. LOVE THE POSTING. ROCK ON TARGET AND TARGET LIAR. BTW: Why don't you sign as Narc you out?

It wasn't effective enough to get your lies across? Shame Target liar - I thought for sure you could prove how Target rocks. GO TARGET - GO GO GO. Target rules, too.

Target is the king. (Of liars, thiefs, and I hope they go FAR)

Target gives great customer service and super low prices. Go Target!

Apparently, my screen name has been overtaken by an imposter posting as me, so at this time, I will have to stop using my screen name of Narc you out. Nevermind, my postings shall continue but I will resort to using the common method of postings, as "anonomous".

Even though, as Narc you out, I'd like to thank you for your posting.

It doesn't matter what name gets the message out; all the same, Target treats it's customers terribly bad and gives no customer support. Please pass your message on. It helps people decide not to do business with them.

Tell your friends, your acquaintances and your family about the listings such as yours where people are ridiculed for posting their experiences with Target, and just how bad their overall experience with Target will be. We are wise to stay away from such an unscrupulous retailer.

You really should go apologize to Target for your behavior. Target rules!!!