1.8
Ease of Use

Today I was at the Target store in Framingham Mass I dont go there often but I wanted a specific eye cream that they carry.As I was looking at the makeup along with other women in the area A security man came up to me and asked "miss can I help you with something?" I was polite yet surprised that a security man was following me or had received a call to"watch me""'I would like to know the criteria for surveillance of a customer in your stores Was I suspicious in someway? Did i have on a big coat carry a large purse??

what was it? As a nurse I found it insulting and demeaning. and will pass this incident along to corporate in a formal letter. I took my items to the cashier and paid for them then left I should and will contact the store manager at this store as well.

My story will also be passed on to my nurse friends others this was not called for and not appropriate.

Please contact me with your response. Thank you Melinda Beley

Framingham Ma 508 879 2432

Preferred solution: THINK BEFORE U SEND A SECURITY GUARD TO QUESTION A WOMAN MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS IN THE STORE REVIEW YOUR POLICY AND PROCEDURES.

I liked: Treated me terribly.

I didn't like: As reported security issues, Management.

Comments

You should have told him 'Sir, You Don't Have Anything In This Store Worth Going To The Pen Over!"

I Ain't Goin' Back To Yo Sto no Mo Dollar Joe!

The security guard asked if he could help you. Hello.

If you were not doing anything suspicious then you have nothing to worry about.

Just say No thank you and move on. And your being a nurse is irrelevant … do you think you deserve special treatment because you are a nurse?

I love that she put "treated terribly". Because the security person asked if they could help you?

Good grief!

Unless you were actually trying to steal something this was NO big deal. It's called doing their job.

Was he in a uniform or how do you know he was security? Were you accused of shoplifting?

Was it possibly an employee just doing their job?

One of the best ways to deter shoplifting is to have employees offering assistance in high theft areas. Shoplifters don't like the idea of having store employees near them and will leave rather than risk being caught.

Melinda Beley…Target Does Not monitor this website.So Target Does Not contact anyone who requests them to do that by posting on this website.As a nurse I find it surprising that you Actually included your phone number in this complaint of yours.You do realize that Anyone can contact you now that they know what your phone number is... right?

Don’t steal