3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Was shopping for a bike to get fit in a fun way .A friend of mine spotted a Schwinn bike at clearance from 199.99 to 59.98(dead give aye?)Well it was purchased in winter months and I wasnt able to ride until spring because of weather conditions(outside of the 90 day return policy). While riding the bike the gears slipped all of a sudden and the bike stalled on me while riding (Dangerous to myself and possible pedistrians). I am usually very pleased with Target products and have spoken so highly of them .That now I feel foolish.Yes i understand the 90 day return policy ,but why sell an item you know is dangerous to anyway .Well they certaintly got me !!!!Wont happen ever again .Certain things need not be bought fron "Big Box" Stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of schwinn bicycle. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schwinn bicycle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

I talked to my friend who is the local owner of a bicycle store, and I asked him why he changed the name of his store from Capital Schwinn Cyclery to just Capital Cyclery. He told me that the reason that he changed the name of his store is because Schwinn used to be an upscale model of quality bicycle, but then they became a cheap models of bicycles so that they could be sold in store like Kmart, WalMart, and Target.

I remember years ago shopping at his store and it was full of Schwinn Models, their specialty. Now, they don't sell any of them anymore because they became crap bicycles, just as you described in your review.

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1189268

The bike can be fixed, they did not sell it defective. Tell your parents what happened to the bike, they can fix it for you.