3.0

I am writing this in regards to Receipt ID 2-6322-0799-0071-1875-4.On November 17, I made a purchase from a target store for $48.11 in Sarasota, FL as I was visiting family.

I used a gift card for a portion of this purchase. The bath mat that I purchased did not fit the desired location, so I went back to the store to get a refund. I noticed that the $18.18 refunded did not get credited on my credit card, so I brought the receipt into my local Target store and they told me that I was not refunded, the $18.18 was credited back to the gift card. I asked how this was possible as the gift card was used in full on my initial purchase and then discarded by the individual working the register.

They said that they did not know and I would have to drive back down to Sarasota and take it up with their store as my local location cannot assist me. I find this to be horrible customer service. I did not ask for the amount to be put back on the gift card, which I no longer had. That makes zero sense.

I asked for the amount to be refunded and when I received the receipt, I assumed the asked transaction took place just like every other time I have done it. I am trying to either get a credit to my statement for the $18.18, or issued a gift card now that I know that is what the representative should have done, but they never gave me a new gift card.

It looks like the person at the register just took the $18.18 that they put on a gift card for their own use instead of issuing the credit or providing me a new gift card.Charles

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $18. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments