West Salem, Ohio

while shopping Target online, website completed an order that was in my cart, while i was still shopping. i found an email confirming a $200+ order that i never placed.

I called to explain the issue and they refused to cancel the order that THEY placed on my behalf. Had to call my bank to stop payment.

The worst experience of my life, wont even use my gift card now, will throw it in trash. Never EVER EVER EVER EVER shop Target again in my life !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of target gift card. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

I'm pretty sure things don't magically end up in your online cart.. Then somebody mysteriously has your passwords to get you credit card info.. Get out of here with your non sense...

to Anonymous #1087709

I have a feeling that this person accidentally bought the item online and is still not aware of it. It is clear that this person is still a young child with the attitude of cutting up her gift card and throwing it in the trash.

Probably used her parents credit card to pay for it anyway so the money lost is not hers. Next time she should not be going online without parental supervision.