SCAM ALERT TARGET SOUTH PHILLY!

Still responsible so says TARGET! Can anyone suggest what else I can do? About 8 weeks ago I went to TARGET made some purchases and proceeded to the cashier. She offered 10% off if I open a TARGET account and I did. Gave her my information for the card, Paid for the purchases with $60 in TARGET gifts cards and the balance with cash. The total for the purchases were $139.00. The cashier took the gift cards, cash and out the door I went. Last week I received billing from TARGET amount due $139.00 by June 28th. Called customer service and the follow up is I have no proof, Cashier SCAM artist did not give me credit for paying and never told me I was automatically approved . She charged the credit card took the money. The receipt has no deductions of the money or gift cards and that is my only error for not checking my receipt. And, since I was unknowingly approved at the counter cashier charged to the credit card. Customer Service you have no proof of paying. They only hold the video for 30 days and I have to pay the $139. LESSON for me which I usually always check my receipts NEVER let your guard down. BE CAREFUL if you shop at this store and I do remember this cashier. Oh well another day in navigating the new world order.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $139 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most able to warn other consumers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments