You advertised in the Sunday Newspaper Ad a new 60" Samsung Smart TV 1080i 120 refresh rate television and your stores do not have it to sell.I went to the store when they opened that Sunday (yesterday) and was told they did not have any of these televisions.

I asked them to check another store. They did and told me the only store that had one in 300 miles was 1 in Watauga TX (where ever that is). Nowhere near me. All the other stores listed it as LIMITED STOCK.

But when told that Limited Stock meant the 1 television they had on display that they could not sell, there was only one 60" TV they could find in this whole area of TEXAS (Watauga - wherever that is). BUT they offered me a Samsung 55" Smart TV for the same price. I didn't want a 55" I wanted the 60" advertised.

This is a typical situation of BAIT & SWITCH by TARGET and I am incredibly unhappy with TARGET over this.I'll never shop at TARGET again.

I didn't like: Not carrying items anywhere near my area that you had advertised.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bait & Switch Advertising / Not specified
Preferred solution Not shop ever again at TARGET!!!!! You have lost my business.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Alvarado, Texas, United States #1309317

I just like to "make your day" 2016.I thought you would get bored if you had no one to insult and bash.

Anyway it was your fine comments that pushed me to the BBB and TARGET and got this issue resolved.But it's probably time we went opposite directions.

to Anonymous #1309459

Don't get enough attention from your parents do you. Probably never taught you right from wrong.

MakeMyDay2O16

Here is another lie you told us. You said you were done with this site and now you post again. This is like the sixth or seventh lie from you.

BBB and Target contacted me.They have removed this ad ( online and papers).

For those who found this TV and got a good price ( good for you), for those who didn't and settled for the 55" for $599.99 you can get a price adjustment. TARGET is now selling the 55" for $459.99. For those who want a 55", it's now at a good price. For the guy who just likes to pick fights with people on this website, I hope your life is full of what you think you dish out.

For most people, if you are truly a pissed off consumer, just go to the BBB and file your complaint.You do get the companies full attention and you don't have to put up with other people's opinions and attitudes.

to Anonymous #1309295

I am not picking fights, you have been lying about me and I was just defending myself. It is you that is picking fights and refusing to admit that you are wrong. It is your attitude that is the issue, and other people pointed this out as well.

I'm pretty sure the Sunday ads are not location specific and print for EVERY Target everywhere and usually/sometimes includes online. If the item going on sale is a hot ticket item, they usually clear out within the first few hours until the next truck.

It sounds to me that your store tried to do you a favor for the inconvenience as the actual store isn't responsible for whats printed in the Sunday ads and you threw a fit.

to Anonymous #1309296

Be careful, you told this person that he is wrong, so according to him. "You work for Target", "you live in your parents basement", "you are a troll" , "you have no life, and other lies he wants to tell about you.

Alvarado, Texas, United States #1307757

Not sure, one person is trying to warn unsuspecting buyers about questionable sales ads and ethics and the other seems to be constantly trying to pick a fight with the OP and keeps insulting them and calling them undeserving a liar.And the site repeated the comments 4 times, not 6 or 2.

Must be a gliche in the posting site.Either way the one guy seems lie a deliberate antagonist and should be booted from the site.

Houston, Texas, United States #1307567

Good grief, OP, what is with this arguing back and forth?

The OP
to Anonymous #1307737

The OP is too immature to admit that he is wrong.He was told he was wrong and this is not considered bait and switch.

So he came to the conclusion that MakeMyDay2016 works for Target which is pretty silly and foolish. Then he made other false claims apparently, and even blamed makemyday2016 for making the same post six times when it was only twice. He blamed Makemyday2016 for something that is wrong with the site and he has no control over. He is just an immature five year old stuck in an adult body.

The statement saying you live in your parents basement another assumption shows his immaturity.

In others the OP thinks it is okay to insult and bash others but cannot take it in return.He does not have the balls to do so.