well we went to the target store at 10 pm sale thursday my wife brought sheets for 39.95 she thought twere on sale that said 35.00 sale price at the check out number 79 they said a lot of people also thought that the cashier told us it was on sale at that price at 4.00 am so i went 2 the store here in houma louisiana 2 get the sale price and still want to keep the sheets the cash at about 11.00 pm told us to go at 4.00 am the was fix the problem get it at sale price wel i went at 5.00am to do that at the return desk i was very mad they said they were told not to do that i said i want to speak to the mansgemt a black lady came she said she cant do that i said why your cashieir she it at 11.00pm she that ull can we only want it at the sale price she said no well i am *** went ur cashier could of gave us our money back at 11'00 pm we then could of come at 4 am to again buy the sheets we brought 3 sheet at 39.99 then i dont think is right them srewing coustmers like that i dont even think she was the manger i be a long the coustmer now i will not shop there any more we dont have to shop there i dont like this 12dollars is not much to ull be to a wife its means a lot a me that just flat out wrong and they also told the same to other shoppers no cant do that rcpt number or 2=2327-1450-0073-1922-2 === wilton leon 724 natalie dr houma la 70364 985-0851-4617

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

Did you read the ad, completely. Most stores have certain items that are a special sale, at certain times.

No matter how badly I need an item or how great a sale it is, I won't do any shopping on Black Friday.

Also for a set of sheets my opinion is that an approximately $4.00 discount is that big of deal. You might be taken more seriously if you improved your grammar.