1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Basically Target had their scam promo of "free shipping--gets there before Christmas!" Lies. Garbage.

I placed my order in on 12/18/17...tell me why they 1. decided to split my order 2. they had one sent before Christmas and the other to arrive on THE 28TH. Seriously?

TEN days for perfume to be shipped to Cali...where is this coming from? Uranus?! Probably...because that's where Target's business ethics and "customer service" reside. They actually tried to blame UPS for the promo failure and UPS tried to blame Target for not choosing the right shipping....I explained to the UPS and Target Twits (oooh Target Twit...fits nicely) that I blamed BOTH businesses because guess what?

It's the 28th and no delivery. Why? Because of all the educated workers at both Target and UPS, not ONE of them could see they hadn't put my apt.# on the mailing slip AS I HAD DONE on the email receipt. Not ONE of them cared to contact me so that I could give them the info they erased...oh and because we live in America, now home of the "I don't give a sh*t" drones, they wanted to charge ME to update the address they messed up or pick it up at a far away location because yeah, I don't have anything to do.

Well, Target and UPS: *** you. You may think you're too big to care about these complaints, well guess what? You got to your success BECAUSE of your customers and just as we raised you up, we can tear you down by taking our money elsewhere which is EXACTLY what I'm doing & others will too. People are TIRED of *** customer service!

We work too hard to be treated this way.

You and your corporate brethren will get it when you see your sales decline down the tubes. Just don't wonder why.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments